Updated October 2021
By visiting/using or making a purchase from my website(s) you are agreeing to my terms of service. If you are unsure about anything please contact me.
Hey there! I take your privacy seriously and every effort is made to ensure your details are safe. Please see below for more.
All payments are in USD unless otherwise stated. All pricing includes relevant taxes and charges unless otherwise stated.
Who I share your data with:
I use a third party shopping cart called ThriveCart. This is a safe and secure shopping cart and any payments are processed through Paypal or Stripe – please understand that any credit card information is encrypted and processed by their highly secure payment processors. As far as I can tell, all parties take privacy and security as seriously as I do.
I use an email software called Active Campaign. Sometimes, but not always, when you sign up for a free or paid product, you may be added to a mailing list managed at Active Campaign. This mailing list is used to send you information about my products and services, discounts and special offers, occasional promotional emails, news and announcements, and other relevant emails. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email sent. You may also use the unsubscribe link to modify your email preference(s).
Incorrect Email: If you enter an incorrect email at the time of order, there is no way for the system to send you login credentials. Please take the time to ensure your email is correct, otherwise this will slow down the time it takes for you to receive your purchase(s).
Shipping: If you order a physical product from me in almost all cases it will ship same day or at the latest, next business day. Shipping times vary but usually products arrive within 2-4 days (Australia). If your product hasn’t arrived within a week then please contact me. If you choose a “Premium” shipping option then the item will ship same day and be sent express (where possible and if you order before 2pm). If you live outside of Australia, then shipping times can vary greatly, sometimes, up to 21 days. Please note, I use third party companies to deliver physical products.
Purchase Security: In 2017 I updated to a super secure and safe shopping cart called Thrivecart (see thrivecart.com) and my websites are monitored by a professional service who check for hackers, bugs and suspicious activity 24/7. The bottom line is I have created systems that ensure your data is as secure as possible.
Digital Product Refund Policy - includes all ebooks and training courses. (updated October 2021): All refund requests are viewed on a case-by-case basis within 3-5 working days. There is a strict 14 day refund policy on the purchase of any e-book or digital course. There is an immediate refund for those who purchase an ebook (or course) and for whatever reason, can't/don't login . The system detects all successful login entries so if you login, download/consume the content then the following applies.
Update: The refund applies to the main component of your purchase only and the conditions include, but not limited to the following;
- I reserve the right to refuse any refund requests for any suspicious or fraudulent behaviour (this includes, sharing your login credentials and/or purchasing and then immediately asking for a refund). Note: All login activity is tracked.
- I reserve the right to question you about your refund request and offer assistance before a refund will be offered.
- If you purchase multiple products at checkout and then ask for a refund on all items. Your refund request is on the e-book/course component of your purchase only.
- Any refund requests outside of 14 days will not be considered
- If you lose or misplace the digital file(s) on your device this is not a reason for a refund. You can always log back in and download items again. If you have any problems logging you can contact us here.
- If you make a purchase and don't legitimately put the ideas in the book(s) into practice. (for example, you purchase the book, read the book and simply ask for a refund)
- If you refuse any assistance offered.
- If your excuse for a refund is, "it's not what I expected" then you will be asked, "what were you expecting?" In fairness, the concepts of the ebooks/courses are laid out on their respective sales pages. So please read carefully before purchasing.
Simply, I am happy to honour all legitimate refund requests inside the 14 days for those that try the concepts but can't get them to work (but I reserve the right to help you first). If you are unsure of the refund policy then please consider your purchase carefully.
Physical Item Refund: There are the usual consumer protection warranties in place for defective items. Simply, if you receive a physical item from me and it's broken or defective in some way, please notify me right away and the item will be replaced at no charge. I do not offer guarantees on physical items with respect to your golfing performance - i.e. if you open and use the item, there is no refund possible. This refund policy covers the Dot Putter, training aides and other physical items. Any refund offered does not include any shipping charges.
Access to paid digital content: Unless otherwise stated, content is stored on a private and secure private online portal. You can access this portal here. If you can’t remember your password, please use the “forgot password” feature. There are other instructions on this page to walk you through any issues you may be having. If you use an incorrect email address at the time of order this will cause delays in you being able to access the content. Note: Please take the time to ensure your email address is correct when added.
No Access To Order: Sometimes, through no fault of anyone, your order will not be authorised by the payment gateway. The shopping cart software won't recognised your order and no money has transferred. These situations are quite rare and can be rectified by emailing your concern/situation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing: In some instances you may see price points that are higher than advertised. This can be due to the following reasons;
- you have landed on an older page and/or pricing has been updated
- the shopping cart has pre selected a higher priced item (eg. The video version of ebook has been selected. In this case, you are able to select the e-book only version)
If you have any questions, please contact me via this page.
Sharing of content: Access to paid content is for personal use only. You are not permitted to share the content to any other parties. The content portal tracks your IP address and any sharing of username/passwords and/or content may see your access credentials blocked.
If you email me or post content on my social media:
I may use any information you send me, via any form, including, but not limited to, email, social media comments/posts, text messages etc in my marketing materials. This can be in the form of testimonials, posts on my social media and email broadcasts to my list. I will never divulge personal information like your email address or phone number.
Auscreations P/L trading as Golf Marketing Services
33 Freyling Road